At Supreme Medical Center, our team of medical care providers offer a wide range of IV treatment to make you feel and look better fast. These IV drip therapies provide patients with vitamins and nutrients that can boost energy levels, strengthen the immune system, promote weight loss, help with the digestive process, and more. All of our intravenous therapies are customizable to help you get your desired results. If you are interested in learning more about these treatments, keep reading, or reach out to our team to speak with someone directly.
What is an IV Treatment?
Healthcare professionals can use an IV to deliver medication, vitamins, blood, or other fluids to those who need them.
Doctors can provide IV therapy through an IV line directly into a vein. This bypasses the gastric system so the body can take on more fluids quickly.
During the procedure, a healthcare professional will insert a cannula into a person’s vein, usually in the crook of their arm. They can then attach a tube with an IV bag containing fluids, which then drip down the tube directly into the vein.
The fluids or nutrition in IV therapies are specific to each person requiring the treatment.
IV Therapy Uses
IV therapy can treat:
- severe dehydration by administering fluids
- health conditions by administering medication
- pain by administering pain relief
- blood loss by blood transfusion
- malnutrition or inability to take food by administering nutrients
Doctors use the technique as a fast-acting way to feed essential fluids into the body’s system.
IV Therapies Offered at Supreme Medical Center
Meyer’s Cocktail Gold Standard for Overall Health & and Wellness.
Migraine and Pain Cocktail
Suffering from migraines along with pain?
Immune Booster Cocktail
Awesome Immunity Booster & Energizer.
Hangover Cure Cocktail
(The After Party) Hangover Recovery, Nausea & Vomiting.
Beauty “Glow” Cocktail
Great for Hair, Skin and Nails. Come get your glow on with this cocktail!
Metabolic/Weight Loss Cocktail
Assist in Weight Loss, Boost Metabolism.
Energy maintenance. Do you live life constantly on the go?
Want to get rid of the bad toxins in your system?
Let us help you out with your stress, anxiety and wariness.
Want to look flawless and have skin that glows? Our anti-aging/skin-aging cocktail is the best fit for you and will make you look gorgeous all the time as time goes on.
Trying to help improve your acne? Let us help you and your skin out with our awesome acne cocktail that will impress you with the great changes and results you will see.
Benefits of IV Therapy
The benefits of using IV therapy in a healthcare setting include:
- Speed: By inserting medications, nutrients, and fluids directly into the vein, healthcare professionals can help a patient recover quickly. This may be particularly useful if the person needs fluids or electrolytes quickly, such as during severe dehydration.
- Efficiency: IV therapy bypasses the gastric system, so the body can absorb more fluids without them having to pass through the digestive system. This makes it easier to provide medication to the target organs quickly.
- Convenience: Once a medical professional inserts a cannula, it can stay there for several days. This means they can provide regular treatment without repeatedly inserting a needle to deliver more fluids.
Supreme Medical Center in Houston
When it comes to getting better fast, the best thing you can do is schedule an appointment with your physician at the first sign of illness. At Supreme Medical Center our doctors work with you to treat your symptoms and get you back to feeling like yourself in no time.
Supreme Medical Center
350 N Sam Houston Pkwy E
Houston, TX 77060
View our Facebook page
View our Google Business Listing